Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayne Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:40:49 -0500
    Since I am taking Windows NT Certification courses, I think I can take a
stab at this. Simply put, NT is for businesses and 98 is for homes. Security
of your information is a priority for NT, it is not so good with 98. NT is
not Plug and Play, although there are many pieces of hardware that will work
in NT. 98 is Plug and Play, which makes installing new hardware easier. At
least that's what they tried to do. NT is much more stable than 98. It was
built from the ground up totally different than 98, even though the GUI
(Graphical Unit Interface) is made to look the same for ease of switching
from one to another.

                                                Wayne
> I'm in the process of buying a PC. I don't have a great deal of
>
> expertise in the PC world. Can someone explain some main differences
>
> between Win98 and Win-NT? And what are the main advantages and
>
> disadvantages if any?
>

>      Thanks
>                           Enzo Braccia

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: