Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 20:51:18 EDT
You might want to try Webshots.com.  It is a free download.  I have had it at
work for at least a year with my own scanned pictures.  I probably have at
least 50 pictures in the program divided into several topics or titles.  You
can download their pictures which by the way are pretty awesome or you can
scan your own and download them into the program.  You can name the
categories anything you want.  It is uper easy to use but it is a no frills.
I love it because it is so easy to use.  I think I did purchase the program
so that I could add as many of my scanned picture per day that I wanted.
With the paid version you have no limit at all.  I don't remember how much I
paid for the unlimited version but it wasn't much at all.  However, the free
download will let you add several a day with no problem.  I have recommended
it to many people and they are all satisfied with it.

Susan Hays