Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 01:14:15 -0800
I believe you are referring to Woody Leonard's Windows switcher
http://www.wopr.com/.

Windows Switcher doesn't support Windows 2000 because Office 2000 does
essentially the same thing. Every time you open a new document Word opens a
new widow for it. You can switch between them by selecting the correct one
on the Windows Task bar. The difference is that Word 2000 provides you with
a completely different window while Windows Switcher uses a single window
and all switching is done within Word. However with Word 2000 or other
office programs you can switch between documents from the task bar or by
keying ALT TAB.

Woody has a new collection of power tools for Office 2000
http://www.wopr.com/books/seuo2000.htm and you may find something that you
like better in these tools.

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group