Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:29:48 +0000
My computer has a SATA   320Gb hard drive partitioned into 5 sections.    C,  E,  F,  G,  H,   & D is DVD  R/RW.

I've taken almost  all of the data out of drive  E, but I would like to FORMAT the section. Is there any chance

that the procedure would continue into F section ??  I've done it with single drives & flash drives, but never

what I want to do now.   Many thanks for your help.   Al Smith

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com