Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:30:21 -0800
Hi Jim, unfortunately I have long since "Stopped using scheduled tasks". But
I did look to make sure, even deleted those that were listed, but unused. I
wonder if MDM comes form Front Page....I also had Visual Studio installed at
one time, but I believe I have done the fdisk cleaning since then. MDM is
located in C:\Windows\system.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway. Still looking........off to MSKB.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

Brad, Anne, and others....
It's not very often one gets to solve two problems with
a single question, but I think this works for both. <GRIN>

----- Original Message -----
From:   "Brad Loomis" <[log in to unmask]>

From:   "J. H. Meinema" <>

> Hi, All..
>
> WCMDGR that stands for Windows Command Manager i think in Windows
Millenium
> wants to constantly make a Internet connection with my dialup connection.
How
> can i shut this down..

I too had a "reappearing" applet in WinME.  I tried everything to get rid of
it.
Deleted the EXE.... renamed it.... edited the registry.... and on and on.
And it would disappear for a few days and then suddenly pop up again.
Eventually one of our members (sorry, don't remember who you were) tipped me
off that even though I was not using SCHEDULED TASKS, and it did not appear
on my task bar, and I didn't have anything scheduled, it was the culprit.
Click START-PROGRAMS-ACCESSORIES-SYSTEM TOOLS and click the SCHEDULED TASKS
program.  Now click the ADVANCED option on the menu bar and select STOP
USING SCHEDULED TASKS.  Reboot the PC and all should be well.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>