Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doyle Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 06:21:22 +0000
Ian,
   if U mean "bpcpost", it's part of Microsoft's set-up program for their
Web TV. If U don't plan to ever use it U can disable it at start-up without
fear. Better yet, just delete the damn thing from your hard-drive.
                     Doyle Hirsch

The Law has been broken.....He who breaks the Law shall be punished - back
to the House of Pain!

>From: AMD 950 <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] BCPOST EXECUTABLE
>Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:36:06 -0500
>
>MSConfig recently showed a file named "bcpost.exe" starting up with
>windows.  This file was in my /System directory.  Anyone knows what this
>file is?
>

>Ian Carmichael
>
>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml