Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Darlene Bost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:43:25 -0400
We need a software program to use with a scanner.  We will be scanning photos
for inclusion on our website and/or in our Lotus Notes On-Line Newsletter.  We
own a license for Photoshop 4.0 but don't have the discs available so our
support group won't install.  We can't upgrade because of this either and a full
license is $591.00.  This is far to expensive for our needs.  Do you have any
suggestions?  Our procurement site will investigate if I can tell them the
product(s).

Thanks,

Darlene

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: