Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:38:08 +1000
Joyce wrote:
>I now have AVG Free Edition>>

Rather than AVG, I'd suggest Avira free edition.

It uses much less memory, and it's more comprehensive than AVG, which seems
lately to have waned a bit in popularity since Version 8.

About the only downside to Avira is its nag screen whenever it updates,
begging you to buy its full version. Despite what the nagscreen tells you,
I don't think there's much difference between the paid and free versions,
if you don't need multiple copies or networking.

Most users seem to see a speedup when they switch from AVG to Avira.

For what it's worth, for the last 2 years I've been running Avira with the
basic XP firewall and the full (active) version of Superantispyware.

Despite frequently visiting some very dodgy Warez websites and downloading
many dodgy torrents and cracks, these keep my computer remarkably clean of
nasties.

Don Penlington