Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidrun Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:44:16 +0200
Hi there listers,

a friend of mine did install IE 6 without ever having had a beta-version
of it installed. And now she tells me that some really very long e-mails
of hers were truncated after all (a few weeks ago the solution for the
truncating problem was told on the list but it was said, it would only
happen to people who had beta-version before). Now her guess was that maybe
it could be to do with the fact that her system is running the Portuguese
Windows and she installed the American IE 6. If it could be the solution at
all, now her question is about the new installation - does she have to
uninstall IE 6 before re-installing the Portuguese version or can she do it
just over the top? I guess as usual, someone will point out the one and only
solution of the problem being told on a MS help/FAQ page but I seem to never
be lucky with how I put my questions there, so far never found out anything
that really solved my problems - while the list has solved most of my
problems so far - thanks to all.

Heidi Schroeder

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml