Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:41:46 -0300
Putting an image file on a disk and then to make it a clone of your original
are very different operations.  The image will probably be compressed, but a
clone must  have equal or more space than the original data to work.  What
sizes are your drives and how do you have them partitioned?  Also, a drive
will be a master OR a slave, not both (master slave).  Having the
configuration wrong will result in your clone not working correct in your
new system.   If you click here...  http://radified.com/Files/ghost_rad.zip
(152kb), you will download a good readable reference on how to use Ghost.
You might  also download Adobe Acrobat Reader (www.adobe.com)  to open the
PDF file inside the zip if you do not already have it.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:39:07 -0600
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ghost

I'm trying to get Ghost to work for me.  I'm using Ghost 2003 on a
Win98se system.  I'm trying to clone one HD to another to use as a spare.
 I plug my 2nd HD to my computer using a spare ribbon and power cable.
It comes up as a master slave I think.  Well it's listed right after my
master HD.

The clone worked fine the first time.  But when I tried again it said I
don't have enough room on my destination HD.  I know that's not true.  I
was able to make an image file to that HD.  But I really want to clone
it.

Any ideas?

Diane Kroeckel
Wheeling, IL