Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nancy Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:44:21 -0400
Question from Nancy Murphy

I mistakenly copied Windows files to the storage area for copying to a CD on
my Windows XP Home system.  I manually deleted everthing except I can’t
delete some files within “Fonts” and “System 32”, so the computer always
attempts to write them to a CD (even though they are not highlited to save
to a CD) and then tells me access is denied when I try to finish writing the
files I really want. They remain as “files ready to be written to the CD” in
the storage area, and basically prevent me from doing any backup. Please
tell me how to get rid of these files in the storage area without harming
the system so that I can backup my files. Thanks. Nancy Murphy

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com