Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
CAL Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 00:37:23 -0500
At 05:41 PM 7/24/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm afraid this will be long, in the effort to help your diagnostic efforts.
>On cold boot (with DOS 6.2), immediately after the note to the effect:
>HIMEM is testing extended memory ... done     I get the following 2 lines--
>
>Bad or missing ANSI.SYS
>Error in CONFIG.SYS line 4

These two are actually the same error message.  You said ANSI.SYS was in
the DOS directory - so your config.sys file needs to be told the
directory  device=C:\dos\ansi.sys

>Device Driver Name = CD003
>CD-ROM device driver installed
>Bad command or file name
>MSCDEX Version 2.23

You said your CDROM was working...so the second error isn't coming from the
CDROM - and that was the last line you listed on your CONFIG.SYS
file...what about your AUTOEXEC.BAT file - you either have a command it
doesn't recognize or a file it can't find.

This should get you started.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html