Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:08:13 -0700
ME does not have a boot to DOS mode, but it does allow you to access a DOS
Command Window.
Look in START>>> Accessories >>> MS-DOS Prompt.

If you want to boot to a DOS prompt like you do in Win98, ...you can always
create a boot floppy disk in the command windows by typing

format a: /u /s

Then open up Notepad, and assuming you have ME on your C drive, put this

@echo off
Path=c:\windows\command
doskey
C:
cd \
cls

and save it as a:\autoexec.bat

Now boot off the floppy and you will end up at the C:\ and be running DOS.
You will also have Doskey loaded.
What's DOSKEY? ....when at the C: prompt type a command...like
DIR  Enter....and then use your up arrow to review previous commands.
Save's you from retyping a command.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com