Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 23:01:13 -0500
Tony,

Here's a how to from http://www.pcworld.com/howto/article/0,aid,49823,pg,3,00.asp
Hopefully this will help.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Beckett
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 4:10 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Creating CD autostart

On a CD I have the whole of my web site and I would like the CD,
when inserted, to auto start the index.htm file so that whatever
browser is on the machine runs the web site from the CD.

I have searched for help on how to set up auto start but so far have
only found links to software that will provide a start menu on the CD.
I have played about with a couple of these but still think I should be
able to create the specific auto start files myself, not using 3rd party
software.

Help would be appreciated.

Regards

Tony