Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 03:21:01 -0600
I have just installed on new mother board and memory and cpu, after
installing and hooking up the drives and went to boot up I would receive
an error c:\windows\system\vmm32.vxd is missing and it would not boot
into Windows. So after going into safe mode and restart and then step by
step confirmation for loading the drivers I could get into Windows and
everything worked fine. I checked for the file and it's there, I assume
that it is a virtual memory file of some sort/hidden. So I did a
reinstall after hours of trying to correct the problem. Then the system
was working fine and I went to install my scsi scanner, rebooted and
received the same error, after a few reboots in and out of safe mode it
was fine then installed Adobe Photo Shop and had problems but was able
to install but the system became very buggy?? and again it is working
fine. Any Advise would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Scott Kline
AMD K6-2 400
100 mhz Bus
128 mg ram
Win 98
Scanner & Printer
Zip Drive
2-10.1 udma W.D. Drives
Tyan M.B. AT S1590S-100
Single Processor / Socket 7 / AGP
VIA Apollo 3 (MVP3) AGset / AT

--
"Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense."

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html