Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Stafford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:56:18 -0500
Problem solved.

I received this message that pointed me right to the problem.  I am using
Netscape Messenger 4.5 and the "Use Netscape Messenger from MAPI-based
applications" was checked.  I unchecked it and Outlook opened right up.  Thanks
Pat.

Jim

=======

Jim,

Do you have a recent, MAPI-compliant e-mail program other than OutLook?
For instance, Eudora 4 (and, of course, others may be culpable).  If it's
Eudora, go to Tools/Options/MAPI   "Use Eudora MAPI server **never**"
Again, other MAPI-compliant programs may have similar properties.   Now,
close Eudora, or whichever, and open Outlook.
What's going on, to my limited understanding, is that the two programs are
battling with their own versions of MAPI32.DLL; each time one of them is
started, it wants to see its own version--if the other had been opened
earlier, it left its version.  Or, you can go in and manually rename one
MAPI32.dll, then make the other dll available--not recommended, things are
complex enough...already!!!

Good Luck!!

Patricia Osborne     (314) 362-2554 or -2561    voice
        aka                (314) 362-7058 or 747-1772 fax
{;-/)   PAKO         ICQ  13710127            mailto:[log in to unmask]
            Saint Louis    MO    63110    USA

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html