Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Stafford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 22:44:18 -0500
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the drivers that go in 'autoexec.bat' and 'config.sys' for a
Sound Blaster 16 CD-ROM drive.  I believe they are 'MSCDEX' and 'SBCD.SYS.'  I
am trying to reinstall the CD-ROM on an old 486 machine and I can't find these
drivers.  I am guessing that there is a disk that I have lost.

If anyone can tell me where to find these drivers (or send them to me), I would
appreciate it.

Also, if there IS a disk that I lost, can anyone tell me if there is anything
else I need from it?  (I still have the 3 install disks for the Sound Blaster
stuff and have it all installed.  I just can't get the CD drive to work.)

Thankyou,

Jim Stafford

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**