Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:37:14 +0200
Hello Mark,

Monday, September 20, 1999, 2:50:06 AM, you wrote:

MR> I have two photos that I want to make changes to  using Photoshop 5.0

MR> The first picture has one flaw... a shadow from a tree falls partially upon
MR> the subject.
MR> How do I remove the shadow ?

Select the shadowed area, using one of these : magnetic lasso / path /
freeform selection, then change the brightness of the area (up) and
contrast (up) by any method you like, to match the other area. You may
also have to add some new shadows manually on the subject if the sun
cast them on non-shadowed portion.

MR> The second picture is of my dog running out of the surf at the beach.
MR> The picture is great but it is a lousy grey foggy day. The water is gray
MR> green. The ambiance is  dreary and gray.  What I would like to do is turn
MR> the water blue and make the foam and the subject sparkle like it would on a
MR> sunny day.

MR> How do I accomplish these edits ?

Select water and adjust its color tone. I don't know how to make the
"sparkle" effect. You may also want to replace the foggy sky
with some other, "better" sky (like a Win95 startup screen :-)
to make the picture better.

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]