Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:50:26 -0600
Thanks for the suggestion Jim.  I know have only TCP/IP and NetBeui
installed on each PC.  I still get this error message partway through
copying a large file:
"Cannot copy FILENAME:  The specified Network resource or device is no
longer available."  BTW, this is a WIN98 peer to peer network.  The PC's are
connected via a small hub.  Additionally, after closing (or attempting to
close) the connection by clicking Ok to the aforementioned error message,
this happens when I shutdown PC A:  I get a warning message that their is 1
user still connected to my computer, do I want to continue?  When I click
yes, I get the warning 1 user(s) are still using a file on your computer, if
you shut down now they may lose data, continue?  I click yes, and my PC
Hangs on the "Now shutting down Windows" screen.   I sure appreciate any
light anyone can shed on this.

Dan Shaughnessy

>Dump the IPX/SPX protocol.  It's archaic.  It's superfluous.
>It's a pain in the ...... to set up correctly.
>
>TCP/IP is for the Dial UP adapter and NetBEUI is for the NICs.
>That's all you need.
>
>Jim Meagher
>>I have an interesting problem on my small home network, that is driving
>me
>>insane.
>>
>>Currently I have TCP/IP, Netbui and IPX/SPX installed on both computers.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html