Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Tracy McGrath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 14:43:03 -0500
After a partial W95 OS reinstall, my system cannot launch Internet
Explorer.  I get an error message to the effect that an unexpected error
has occurred, and to start MSIE again.

Same error message.

I have tried re-installing MSIE32 (from file on my HD), and re-installing
W95, both partial and full, many times, with same result.  I have also
tried various means to launch explorer.  All come up short.

Effectively, I'm cut off from downloading anything, or using the Web.  I
can use my ISP's Linux box with Lynx for text access, and Pine for a mail
client, but that's all.  I tried loading Opera from a floppy, but the
system woldn't dial-up properly.

I'm running AMD 5x86, 1.3gig, 16KRAM, which has all worked quite well
until this fatal (first) OS re-install.

HHelp needed, and gratefully received!

Jack McGrath

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: