Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harry Lichtbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:19:27 -0800
I've had success getting files into AOL by first zipping the file and then
sending the zipped file (faster, also).  The recipient will also need a zip
program.  (You can also send a self-extracting zipped file, but that is bigger
and I don't recall if AOL sometimes plays games with .exe files.  It seems to
leave .zip files alone.

On the other hand, has your AOL-user tried to save the attachment and just
change the file extension?

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:40:18 -0800, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>Does anyone have any idea how I can send a Publisher2k file to an Ao-hell
>user that also has Publisher 2K? He keeps getting it as a .dat attachment.
>Grrrrr. I can't even send as an html file as he has v.5
>
>Brad Loomis
>Los Angles, CA
Harry Lichtbach
Almaden Unlimited