Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:13:32 +0200
Mark, this is not the answer you're looking for but Gozilla can work the way
you want.  Maximum concurrent transfers is very easily set, and there are
scheduling features although I haven't used them.  I have actually turned
off the "capture clicks" feature for the time being but it does launch the
program smoothly.  You get to choose whether it just saves the names for
later inspection or whether you want a parameter box to pop up after you
click. Also what file extensions it responds to.

Joe