Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Maki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:13:56 -0800
I have been using Quicken Home and Business 99 for six years. Not perfect,
but satisfactory. This past year Intuit discontinued support for stock
updates and support overall. In the past month or so, I have been
experiencing a new problem. When ever I re-boot my system, Quicken acts as
if I have never initialized the program. I cannot load my data files. I am
able to restore my backup and use that, but this creates a situation in
which I must always remember to backup whenever I make entries.

With the recent flak with Intuit and activation, I am wondering if Money
would be a better alternative. Any suggestion pro or con in the Money versus
Quicken debate? With the approach of tax season, Quicken or Money can often
be got for free after rebate with the purchase of tax software (which I do
every year anyway). Thanks for your input.

Jim Maki