Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Arthur Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:52:20 -0400
Jim Meagher wrote:

> Arthur,
>
> Do you mean DURING the boot up or AFTERwards?
>
> If during, then you do not need any extra software.
> Exit windows to DOS and at the DOS prompt
> type in WIN /B
>
> the /B will create a text file called C:\BOOTLOG.TXT
> which will contain just what you asked for.
>
> If you meant after the boot up, then it depends on your
> operating system.  Windows 98 and ME create a file
> that records what software you use and how often,
> but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't record EVERY file.
> You will most likely need other software to do that.
>
> Jim Meagher
> Jim-

This is what I am trying to do: I have a trojan (Runtime Error 16 @) which
starts when I run Start/Control Panel. When I close Control Panel the trojan
starts. If I have a log application that records starting exe files I think
I have a good chance of locating the culprit. With that in mind, what do you
suggest as a logger?
Many thanks.
Arthur

--

ARTHUR L. BARNETT               Voice: 301 654-3229
7701 Woodmont Ave., #401        Fax: 301 654-3857