Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:44:00 -0500
Friends at Microsoft used this method:  Arrange all the icons so they form a
block, with one unwanted icon, or one expressly created for this purpose,
outside of the square formed by the rest, but on the edge, like this pattern

x xxxx
  xxxx
  xxxx

Drag the mouse around them all with the left mouse button held, to select
all icons.  Click and hold the lone outside icon as a handle, and push the
whole bunch off of the right screen edge.  Click any where on the desktop to
release the group selection, then delete the last remaining 'handle' icon
that is still visible.  Right-click, arrange icons, auto-arrange should make
the icons visible again.  I make no promises about how this works.

If anything goes wrong, create a new folder on the desktop.  Open the
windows\desktop folder from within windows explorer and cut all the icons,
pasting them into the new folder.  Open the new folder, and drag the icons
out onto the desktop, positioning them where you want them. This does not
work for the default icons, My Computer, Network Neighborhood, etc.  Your on
your own if these icons disappear and you change your mind.

I'm not positive, but I think there are events that will refresh your
desktop in such a way to bring the hidden icons back from off the screen
edge, so even if you like the results it may not be entirely permanent.
Again, I have never tried to move all the icons, so I don't know all the
pros and cons.
Tom Turak