Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 08:09:44 -0400
You need a file "converter".
It will allow your friend to do "basically" what they want, although there may be some
limitations such as having(?) to save in the Word 95 format when they are done.
Note that a converter will loose any special formatting in the original document
that is new to Word97 and not supported in Word 95.  Sometimes this is a problem
in more complex documents.  Hope this helps.
For additional information about how to open a Word 97 or Word 2000 document
in an earlier version of Word, click the article numbers below to view the articles in
the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
   (FULL Link must be on one line if copied and pasted.)

Q162214 WD: How to Obtain the Word 97-2000 Import Converter
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q162/2/14.ASP

Q212267 WD2000: How to Open Documents into an Earlier Version of Word
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q212/2/67.ASP

The following may be of interest although it is far from "original" question.
Q212265 WD: Additional Converters/Filters Available in Converter Pack
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q212/2/65.ASP
                                        Rick Glazier
>Hi Folks
>I have a friend who is running Word 95 on his computer.Is there a patch or some other >way for him to view/work with Word 97 files
? or is there some way for him to change the >file to a format W95 would recognize?

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions