Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brown, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 13:16:01 -0400
Fellow-List'rs

My co-worker and I have researched a solution to this problem most of
the day and then I realized I have you guys too.

We have an Excel table that is basically columns of data (no formulas).
When we enter a number anywhere in the table, Excel does a
re-calculation.  This seems to happen on more then one file.  Although
the re-calc takes about 2-3 seconds, when you are entering data a lot,
this becomes very annoying.  We can turn off the Calculations altogether
but I really don't think this is normal behavior.

The Table is in Excel 97 SR-1 (Office 97), on Windows 95, Digital brand
Pentium 75.  We have opened the file on two PCs running Windows 95 and
the problem happened on both.  We opened the file on a Windows NT PC and
the problem did not occur (all running Excel 97 SR-1.  I have checked
Microsoft's Web site as well as ZDNET and there is no mention of this.

I did see a note about a Re-Calculation patch however it did not mention
this problem in the fixes.  Is the Re-Calculation patch part of SR-1?

Any help would be appreciated as we have been wasting a lot of time
trying to fix this problem.

        douglas

Douglas Brown
PC Support