Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Cormier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 12:36:18 -0500
THE WINDOWS 95 SWAP MEET
Want to move Windows 95 to a new hard disk (to make it the
boot
drive), keeping your current system configuration and data
files
intact? It can be done, but we should warn you--it isn't the
most
straightforward operation.

We can't possibly reproduce the entire procedure here (it
would span
about a month of tips!), but we can point you in the right
direction.
You'll find complete instructions in Microsoft's Knowledge
Base, at

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q166/1/72.asp

Be sure to follow the steps EXACTLY, heeding all of
Microsoft's
warnings.