Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rodger Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:03:47 -0600
Alan . . .

I use netscape as my browser and there is a section under preferences called "Navigator". Within that box is a section labeled "History". It allows you to decide how many
days worth of URLs will be displayed and also allows you to "Clear History". I have not cleared the history myself since I tend to use bookmarks more often to go to my
previously visited sites and have not worried about how many I have collected in history. I have limited experience with Internet Explorer but I would guess that it also
must have some method of deleting unwanted sites. The big question for you may be whether or not either of these devices lets you selectively clear your history.

Rodger Gray

                       http://freepctech.com/rode