Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jake Legg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 05:41:55 -0500
Jim Meagher wrote:

> Kevin,
           <Big Snip>
> All versions of FP default to editing in a WYSIWYG (graphical) mode, but
> with the click of a tab, you can work in the raw HTML code just as easily.
> Personally, I would rather take 5-10 seconds to point and click the
> insertion pointer, click a toolbar button to insert an image file, and then
> click and drag the edge of the pic to resize it,  rather than bang away on
> the keyboard and create 2 or 3 loooong lines of text code to place that same
> picture.

There is one thing that must be done before using FP. Make sure your ISP
supports and allows the proprietary FP extensions. Mine won't because of
security concerns. MS refuses to release the source and the risk of
intrusion is too great to allow pages done with FP to be posted,
according to the powers that be at mt ISP.
--
Kelly Younger

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html