Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:30:25 -0600
FYI:  I finally came up with a solution.   It works great.  Thought I would
share in case anyone else ever needs this.

Debbie

Private Sub cmdEnvelopes_Click()
    Application.Echo False      'turn off screen repainting
    DoCmd.Hourglass True        'display the hourglass icon instead of
normal mouse pointer

    'outputs the data in qryPrintEnvelopes to c:\MergeDate.rtf
    DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "qryPrintEnvelopes", acFormatRTF,
"c:\MergeData.rtf"

    Dim wrdApp As Word.Application      'hold the reference
    Set wrdApp = New Word.Application   'will open new session of Word

    'opens MediaRelationsEnvelopes.doc which has an AutoOpen macro
    'that uses the MergeData.rtf for the merge data, prints the merge, and
closes Word
    wrdApp.Documents.Open "c:\My Documents\Training\UMKC\Media
Relations\MediaRelationsEnvelopes.doc"

    DoCmd.SetWarnings False     'set system messages off
    Set wrdApp = Nothing        'release the reference

    Application.Echo True       'turn on screen repainting
    DoCmd.Hourglass False       'display normal mouse pointer
    DoCmd.SetWarnings True      'set system messages on
End Sub