Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Arun Andhavarapu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 20:06:29 -0500
I am using Outlook 98 (Beta2) but I cannot find a *.wab or *.pab file
anywhere on my hard drive though my address book is functional and has
survived a reinstall of NT 4.0 and Outlook 98.  My mailbox is *.pst.  When I
first installed Outlook 98 and migrated from Outlook Express my mailboxes
were *.mbx files.

Thanks

Arun Andhavarapu