Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:21:01 -0500
Hi Brenda,

Microsoft implemented this on 26 July 2005. If you plan to download
Microsoft Windows XP software or software updates from the Microsoft
Download Center, Windows Update, or Microsoft Update you will be prompted to
validate that your copy of Microsoft Windows XP is genuine. You can read
about it here:

Join the Windows Genuine Advantage program:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/update/genuine.mspx

The following is taken from the Q&A link on the above page:

The genuine validation process will collect information about your system,
such as Windows product key, PC manufacturer, and operating system version,
to determine if Windows is genuine. This process does not collect or send
any information that can be used to identify you or contact you. The
complete list of information collected in the validation process is shown
below:

OEM product key
PC Manufacturer
OS version
PID/SID (Product Identification Number)
BIOS info (make, version, date)
BIOS MD5 Checksum
User Locale (language setting for displaying Windows)
System Local (language version of the operating system)

Sven Swanson, Sr.