Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:41:10 -0800
hi there had the same prob!!i used to use norton tell this happ i went and
found a free virus prog. and it removed all the viruses but i could not
reinstall norton tell i scrub and reinstalled my o/s ,the free virus prog is
avg, u can get it at, www.asktcl.com, i think eveyone knows her here
lol, but once there go to free stuff and u will see it i allso
sugest going to download.com and in the search bar type
(ad-aware) and down load that my isp gave me that tip and i run both  a
couple times a week with all the stuff out there,good luck and have fun
jerry the fatboy crider
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Murray" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 3:58 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] W32,Blaster virus removal on Windows XP

> The above virus was causing a friends PC to reboot. I got the removal tool
from the Symantec site and it allegedly removed the offending files.
However, the PC contiunes to reboot and Norton antivirus will no longer run.
It appears to start, but it just disappears again. Task manager does not
show it as working. Shutdown appears to be caused by RPC, same as before
running blaster removal tool. Running removal tool again shows no infection.
I've also tried installing all relevant XP updates from MS site, as
requested, but after reboot it appears they have not installed and I am
requested to install again.

> Is there another virus infection I don't know about here? This is driving
me mental and any help would be very much appreciated.

> Thanks
> John "awollie" Murray
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml