Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cesar Mendoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:34:07 -0500
I tried to send large emails from my machine using Outlook Express 6. Didn't
work either, so that discars a problem with the Outlook 2000 configuration.
Must be a connection problem of some sort. But I have reinstalled and double
checked the TCP/IP settings and all seems ok. I am able to fully explore the
internet. The only other problem I have is that I cannot see my emails when
using MSN explorer. But I can see them normally when using hotmail via the
internet explorer.

Somebody got any ideas? Thanks in advance. Happy New Year Everyone!

Cesar

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml