Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:04:35 +1200
A customer's antique Presario 425 'tabletop' machine (combined box and
monitor) has a bios password installed which he wants removed. He has the
password, so the machine starts up ok, he just wants to remove the hassle of
entering it, and the risk of losing or forgetting it.

I can access the bios ok with F10, but the bios won't accept any
alterations - ie, there's no response to any keystrokes.

It would appear that the bios is locked, in fact the password is shown to be
'Set'.

Anyone know the command to unlatch this oldie?

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand