Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:33:54 -0800
I notice that your uninstall issue with Norton has not really been
addressed so far. Since this is a new computer, I assume that the OS is
VISTA or XP. If you really want to uninstall Norton, with XP, and likely
with VISTA, go to Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel and remove
Norton. Then go to their site, dig down into it and find the appropriate
"final" removal tool. Download and run the tool. This will not get rid
of the last little visages of Norton, but you should no longer notice it
on your computer. If you can not uninstall Norton in normal mode, try
uninstalling in safe mode.

Before uninstalling Norton, decide upon a replacement anti-virus program
[and possibly anti-spyware(s)] and be ready to install it/them
immediately after uninstalling Norton.

BTW you did not mention what Norton. If more than one Norton component
is installed, you may have to uninstall them separately.

I hope this helps you.

Tom

Jagpal S Tiwana wrote:
>> When I bought a new comuter, Norton came installed as a trial
>> version. Now trial period has expired, I find hard to uninstall or
>> disable it. Any tips ?
>
> Jagpal S Tiwana
> Dartmouth, Canada

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: