Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:44:22 -0500
I have just connected an ASDL line to my house and have a few questions.  My
system is;

Gateway G6-266 (Pentium II with MMX)
Office 97 Small Business Edition with Outlook 97
IE 5.0

I received a CD from my ISP that contains (so I'm told) IE 5.1 and Outlook
Express.  When contacting them to get setup I was told that IE 5.0 was
sufficient.  I'm in the process of setting up my mailboxes and when I asked
a question about Outlook 97 I was told, by a different tech service person
this time, that they only support help with Outlook Express.  So, I am
debating on which way to go with the two versions of IE and Outlook?   Right
now I'm considering keeping IE5.0 and adding IE5.1.  However I'm not certain
as to which Outlook to use.  I use Outlook 97 at work but have AOL at home
so don't need to use Outlook. What are the pros and cons of each version?
What version would you use?
TIA

Dave Schroeder

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: