Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Phil Gagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:41:08 -0400
I have a feeling I did a major mistake that is not fixable but I figured I'd ask the experts before I panic.  Some time ago, I disabled the "LoadPowerProfile" and "Task Monitor" options from the startup group when Windows boots up.  I also deleted the entries to these options in the registry.  The registry is backed up daily by Windows, but using the windows RegEdit really doesn't get you very far.

I've looked everywhere for a solution but the internet seems to be focused on the fact that there are two "Loadpowerprofile" entries in startup and how to fix that.  Anyways, I'm really hoping someone can help me here, because if I can fix it, believe you me I won't be touching it again.

Thanks

Phil.

Post your ad for free now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml