Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:51:50 -0500
On Monday, April 26, 1999 3:17 PM, lolo [SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
> I'd like to transfer 80 pages of an Adobe Acrobat web document to a
floppy
> disk but I'm not given the "select all" option to then "copy" and I can't
> seem to highlight any of the document with the mouse...the only thing I
> seem to be able to do is "print" or send the URL to the floppy.
> Can anyone help? Thanks,
> Laurence Panon
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your

Hi,
        I'm not sure if this is what you want, but if you right click on the
hyperlink that leads to the document there will be an option "Save Target
As" or similiar (might be "Save Link As")  choose this and it will allow
you to save whatever that hyperlink goes to.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html