Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2012 03:24:54 -0400
Hi Jacob,

Yes ,just reformat that partition and install Ubuntu CE.

Which version of UCE are you aiming for?

The "official" one on their page is v9.04 and is a relatively small file at about 700 MB

but  there is an update to v12.04 or at least based on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

see here http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1998972

This is a much larger ISO at about 1.4 GB ,but contains several programs too.

How to Install and Triple-Boot XP Pro, Windows 7 and Ubuntu.

http://www.bl0g.co.uk/install-and-triple-boot-xp-win7-and-ubuntu.html

How to dual boot Windows XP and Linux (XP installed first)

http://apcmag.com/how_to_dual_boot_windows_xp_and_linux_xp_installed_first.htm

For your installation use the "Specify partition" choice.

On this page is a reference to Vista and Linux as well.

Another way is to use Wubi and install Ubuntu inside windows

http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop/windows-installer

Can I install 12.04 inside Windows?

http://askubuntu.com/questions/125015/can-i-install-12-04-inside-windows

The last post is the most relevant imho.

Don't let Wubi download the Ubuntu ISO though.

Direct it to the ISO that you will have downloaded prior.

For one thing ,downloading the ISO separately is faster than via Wubi

and secondly ,the install is faster too.

That goes for regular Ubuntu as well ,but in your case you do need to have it separate

since you're dealing with a different version (CE).

Good luck with your project.

Peter E.