Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:33:34 -0800
Dennis W. Williams Wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to pick up a virus
using basic juno?

I can not receive attachments, just text e-mail.

It is my understanding that the only way you can get a virus in e-mail
is through attachments. In the case of "Juno Basic", there is no way to
receive attachments so there is no problem. If you had "Juno Gold", then
there would be a possibility to receiving a virus.

Please be mindful that you can receive a virus through a shrink wrap
products, floppy disks from friends and the list goes on.

If you don't have a virus program in place, I would recommend that you
install one to be safe. There are many out there and they all seem to do
a good job. Is one better than another? <smile> That's a matter of
opinion. I prefer "Norton Anti Virus", and there are those who do not.
You will have to choose one that meets your needs.

Sincerely,

Frank Suszka

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: