Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:14:46 -0400
You may be missing or have outdated VBRUNDLL Runtime dll's.
 You can download and install the latest libraries from:

http://download.com.com/3000-2070-5531236.html?tag=lst-0-1

This works with Win XP

Doug

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 22:22:14 -0500, Luis Martinez
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi, I have installed PowerVCR II 3.0
DLX,(www.gocyberlink.com), but I canīt get it working.
Directly after installation - at first call - there appears
this error message in a system-window: Visual C++ Runtime
Library, Runtime error. What the hell is that?!  I have
WinXP pro running. Then I have the newest video and capture
card drivers. Nothing works. Does anybody has any idea? My
Hardware: Pentium4  1.6GHz 512mb Cache and 512MB RAM, ATI
ALL IN WONDER RADEON AGP 32 MB, MONSTER3 Sound Card. Thank
you very much for your help!

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com