Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
laurence grignolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:00:40 +0100
PCSOFT Digest - 13 Nov 2007 to 15 Nov 2007 (#2007-271)I have a pc running XPsp2 with the hard drive partitioned in C (28 Gb size) and D (130Gb size).
I keep documents, photos and music on D.
C is currently 3/4 full and I would like to free it up and transfer some of its contents to D.
In using "explore" C, I have  3.4Gb in Programs, 4.5Gb in Windows, not much in desktop, drivers, games, temp, tmp, but over 7Gb in "documents and settings", over 6.5 of which are in the "all" folder, but the largest folder in that is no more than 34Mb, so I can't understand where the 6.5Gb comes from. If I understood that I could perhaps transfer some of it to D.
All programs are installed on C, is there any way to have them installed on D?
I'd like to transfer as much as possible to the larger D.
Can anyone help?
TIA,
Laurence Grignolo

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!