Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:20:24 -0700
You are not clear about what opens. I conclude that the system32 folder is
opened. This will happen when a file appears in the "run" registry entry but
is missing form the system32 folder. This can happen if the file in manually
deleted, or if something was uninstalled but did not correct the registry
entry. I have had it happen. You might run msconfig and look at what is in
your startup section. Post here for more help.

Peter