Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Wosnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 19:15:48 -0400
I am using Win98 and have set my preferences up so that folders are viewed
as web pages etc. In the past, whenever I went into a folder and highlighted
a file name, I always saw, in the left hand side of the folder window,
information about the file (name, size, description in some cases etc) , but
also a preview of the file in an appropriate format. Now all of a sudden,
the text information is still there, but the graphical representation of the
file no longer shows up.

I would like to get that feature back, but can't seem to find a place where
I can do so. Is there some simple solution for regaining my lost previews?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Michael A. Wosnick
Richmond Hill, Ontario

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]