Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:56:40 -0400
This is actually pretty cool, I haven't seen it documented.  Select File,
page setup, sheet, and in the 'print area' box, choose range button on the
right side of the box(also called the collapse dialogue button) and hold
down the left mouse button while dragging over page 1, to select it. Release
the mouse button, type a comma in the print area box, and repeat the
procedure with the mouse to drag over page 3. Do the same for page 5. You
should have a print area dialogue box looking like this:

A3:C8,A17:C23,A32:C35

Notice that the ranges are all from the same sheet.  Excel will start
printing each range on a separate page.  This is especially useful if you
save it as a custom view, and then specify this view in the report manager
add-in, if you have it installed.

To do the same thing with multiple sheets (this is covered in Excel help):

Make a group of the sheets that you want to print.  To do this, hold down
the control key while left clicking on each sheet's tab that you want to
include in the group.  When you execute a file menu command, print for
example, all selected sheets will print their respective print areas.  Each
sheet starts printing on a new page.

To unselect a group, click on a sheet not a member of the group.
Tom Turak