Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidrun Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:49:33 +0200
Hi everyone!
my friend is having a problem, that I know has been talked about only
lately.I checked the archives and found something that I passed on to my
friend but the problem could not be solved.
The problem are icons jumping across the desktop as if a they didn't want to
be caught by the mouse. My friend told me it is more or less usually one day
all okay and next day it starts all over again. Sometimes (don't know if
regularly or not but for sure not lasting) things can be put back to normal
by choosing "arrange icons" in the right-click desktop menu.  I told her the
given names (from the list's archive) of "fun" programs , that cause such
problem and she told me she checked and found none of these programs. I now
searched with google and found nothing else that could be helpful, so I hope
one of you out there, may have another solution for this problem...  maybe
more such well-known programs or whatever else???  Sorry, but I do have no
details about her hardware and only think she is using Windows 98. She
definitely is not downloading a lot (only the one or other picture, her
e-mails without unknown attachments, no programs) so I would not be
able to guess how she could have got such a program onto her computer!?
A virus check did show no virus either.
TIA for any possible help!
Heidi Schröder

                     visit our download web page at: