Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joan Rapier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:27:35 -0700
Thanx, Jim.  I tried it but still get the following msg.

Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be loaded.

MSOE.DLL is in the old OE directory but not in the new one.  Maybe some
files will show up once I get a mail acct. set up.  I've got to sign up w/
an ISP to check this out.  I have cable access.  I could drop a NIC in the
client's computer and hook up my cable modem.  At least to get the initial
mail acct. set up.  Then maybe I can try your suggestions for saving the
files to the new directory.

Joan

-----Original Message-----
From:   Jim Meagher [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, April 26, 1999 7:12 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express-Import Mail

Joan,

That should be correct, it should work from the "real" files not an
archive.
You also will get more functionality and a more stable platform with
version 5.

One other quick thing to try, is just  "point" you current OE to the
directory on the old drive.

Right-click the OE icon and select properties.  Now edit the TARGET box by
adding the drive, path, and FOLDERname of the old system files.  I *thinK*
this will let you load in all the old messages, which you can then export.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====