Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 03:45:14 -0700
That's because any file on a CD will always be read only, there is no
way around it. You can't write to a file on a CD with any editor because
the editor doesn't know how to burn a CD.

Have the person you burned the disk for copy the files to their hard
drive and then uncheck read only in their properties dialogs so they may
edit them again.

Later, Ray  Parrish

--

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>